Do you need to deliver a significant project or event, but struggle with resource?
When a significant project or event is planned it can take its toll on a small business, and the amount of organisation and coordination involved can take your staff away from their day to day work, meaning that your customers might have to wait just that little bit longer. Or, running your business on a day to day basis takes priority and the project or event is put on hold.
Do you simply want to entrust your project to an expert who can manage it for you?
As an experienced project manager I have developed exceptional organisational skills which, combined with my relationship management expertise, means that I can provide all of the extra resource that your business needs. Examples of services offered include:
- Support with the scoping of a major event or project
- Sourcing of appropriate venues that can deliver your event to a high standard and within budget
- Management of invitations and responses
- On-the-day co-ordination, including liaising with venue staff, welcoming guests, and generally ensuring that the event runs as smoothly as possible
- Overall project management.
Do you need that extra bit of resource to help you deliver above and beyond the day to day? I’d love to discuss your plans, and to explain how my support will give you the time you need to deliver the extraordinary, while freeing you up to enjoy running your business! Please get in touch!